yOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
- As physiotherapy is deemed an essential service, we remain open. We are strictly following HSE & Government Guidelines.
- Temperature is measured prior to admission to the clinic.
- A face covering must be always worn.
- We keep a 2m distance for most of the consultation.
- Surfaces are wiped down between each patient and only one patient will be allowed into our waiting room at a time.
- PPE is worn by staff at the clinic.
- Hand sanitiser is freely available at the clinic and is widely used.
- Further instructions are provided to each patient prior to their appointment in the clinic.
- Your safety is our priority.